15 August, 2009

Aquarium

Here are some pictures of William's first trip to the Aquarium. His first trip to Boston, too, which was extra cool for me. He slept in his sling the entire time. :)

The Aquarium was great, although very crowded. I don't recommend visiting during summer vacation, unless you get there when they first open. Last time we went we did so on a Sunday morning and it was perfect. I felt like I needed a shield around me to protect William from the bumps a crowd invites. I walked with my hands around him, clearly indicating that bumping into my babe would be a mistake. I'm a little bit crazy when it comes to my kids, as you all probably know.

Check out the extra friendly seal in this picture.


And a nice family shot taken by a friendly newly engaged couple.

2 comments:

Hilaree said...

OOOOHHHH we've been wanting to go to the aquarium...

that seal is hysterical. He's like a disembodied head.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hugs and smooches.

Amanda said...

Hi Heather! Aren't boys a blast?! Thank you so much for your note. As far as how hubby and I work out the school thing, it is as much his insistence as mine that we homeschool. I know I am really blessed that we agree on that. He's been teaching for 11 years, and doesn't want our children there. He's an awesome teacher, and his students are blessed to have him, but he's sees all the problems up close.

Hang in there! It's a journey, however you walk it! :)