06 January, 2011

Comin' round the bend

I don't know where I've been or what I've been doing, but I'm starting to feel a little bit back. Well, maybe I do know. The fog, caused by too much of too much, is starting to clear. The blue sky that was hidden behind, or maybe resting, is coming back into view. Following the pushing away. GET OUT OF HERE!! I'VE NO SPACE FOR YOU!! They must have not known the secret. This me is sacred. I've earned this place with sweat and tears and bleeding nails scraping to climb, muscles flexed, and I will not let go. Not. Not.
It's good, so good. The fresh air, the understanding, the peace of it having been here all along. Once earned, never taken. Life, it's such a fuzzy kind of thing, isn't it?. I wish I had known this stuff would take so much courage. Or maybe I don't.

No comments: