16 September, 2008

Whew...

This was quite a day. I should have known where it was headed first thing this morning when I applied my perfume oil stick to my face rather than my Burts Bees Tea Tree Oil. It took me a good 5 seconds before I realized what I was doing. I was very tired. Five seconds is a pretty long time to be rubbing perfume oil on your face without even noticing.

Noah is struggling with his Bronchitis/Asthma cold symptoms and had a rough night's sleep last night. Nursery school did not go well today. He was very tired, I should have kept him home, but he really wanted to go. Mistake. Let's just say that there was some spitting involved and leave it at that. Oh, and don't even get me started on the mouse head I found in my yard today... right next to the mouse body.

Henry and I had a very nice visit to the playground, surely one of the day's highlights. He is so full of joy, he has an almost calming effect on me. My sweet baby boy...

No comments: